We are often asked for details on the delights that await you at The Oxford Blue. Here you can browse through a selection of tasty treats.
As Bernard-Paul Heroux put it so perfectly, “There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a nice cup of tea.”
A delicious blend of hand-plucked Cornish Tea from Tregothnan and the finest Assam Tea from India. This tea is dairy free, gluten free, and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Infuse for 2 to 4 minutes depending on how strong you like your tea – we recommend 3 minutes of infusion time before pouring.
Remove the infuser – the leaves will have expanded to three times their original size. If you would like further cups once the teapot is empty, simply replace the infuser with the same tea leaves and add more water.
Classic Tea can be served with or without milk and sweetened with honey or sugar to taste.
Tregothnan’s Earl Grey is simply infused with pure, natural Bergamot oil – it is both invigorating and uplifting, yet subtle and sophisticated.
Perfect hot with a slice of lemon, iced on a summer’s day, or blended with gin or vodka for a tinglingly good Earl Grey Martini.
A premium blend of Cornish tea from Tregothnan, the finest Assam from India, and a natural Citrus Bergamia oil. This tea is dairy free, gluten free, and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Infuse for 2 to 4 minutes depending on how strong you like your tea – we recommend at least 3 minutes of infusion time before pouring. Whole leaves take a little longer to steep, but the short wait is well worth it.
Earl Grey is usually served without milk but a splash can be added. Ideal with a slice of lemon, you can also sweeten it with honey or sugar to taste.
Tregothnan tea grows in inimitable conditions and is from the same type of bushes as those from which Green Tea was first discovered in China. The process of creating black teas varies here, as oxidisation is replaced by steaming so the fresh leaves retain their natural green colour.
A devoted drinker recently said: “Tregothnan Green Tea is not bitter like others that I’ve tried – I have to say it is the best I’ve ever tasted!”
Green tea contains powerful antioxidants that help fight illness plus nutrients such as vitamins and minerals. It can relieve the feeling of fatigue, boost the immune system, reduce cholesterol levels, and reports show that it can also help you lose weight. It also removes toxins from the body naturally and safely.
Infuse for 2 to 4 minutes depending on how strong you like your tea – we recommend at least 3 minutes of infusion time before pouring. Whole leaves take a little longer to brew, but the short wait is well worth it.
Remove the infuser – the leaves will have expanded to three times their original size.
Green Tea is usually served without milk. You can also sweeten it with honey or sugar to taste.
Topped with steamed milk and foam.
Topped with steamed milk and foam.
Topped with steamed milk covered with micro-foam that is then sprinkled with chocolate.
Topped with steamed milk covered with micro-foam.
Topped with steamed milk.
A delightful match for traditional roast pork and crackling, this versatile juice is also fantastic paired with cold ham and chicken, simply grilled sweet fish, green leafy salads and goat’s cheese.
Simply juice with nothing added, our Orange Juice has a subtle citrus flavour. The ultimate lunchtime accompaniment, best enjoyed with a traditional lunch.
Extremely versatile, Sparkling Apple Crush works perfectly with a range of mouth-watering hot and cold pork dishes. It’s the must-have drink to accompany a traditional Ploughman’s lunch.
Our classic Lime Crush works exceptionally well with Mexican dishes – especially tortilla chips with fresh tomato salsa and guacamole, tacos and quesadillas. Grilled fish, chicken, prawns and chilli dishes also pair particularly well.
Vibrant and fruity, Raspberry Crush is the perfect substitute for rosé. Pair with game terrine, smoked duck breast, chicken, venison or soft cheeses such as Brie.
A festive favourite, Cranberry Crush is a joy when served with a traditional roast turkey and wintery game dishes.
Our sharp, intensely flavoured Sicilian Lemonade is best served alongside Mediterranean dishes such as pasta with roasted tomatoes, tapenade, olives and grilled chicken with garlic and herbs.
A cooler ginger beer with a gentle hint of spice, this is glorious with light chicken and prawn stir fries, pulled pork, barbecued chicken and Central American dishes. Moist, crumbly fruitcake and dark chocolate also pairs particularly well.
An English classic, this versatile soft drink goes equally well with sweet or savoury delights. Enjoy with party nibbles such as smoked salmon canapés and mini quiches.
Gently effervescent and delicately fragranced, our Damascene Rose is perfect served on its own. It also pairs well with canapés or white fish, as well as seafood dishes such as fresh scallops.
Aromatic lime and Mistral botanicals
Key botanical ingredients: lime, mint, sage and rose
Lime and fresh herbs give a sophisticated edge to the molasses, enhanced with subtle floral notes. Sekforde’s long bittersweet finish draws out the other flavours in your rum – typically tropical fruits in a golden rum; more woody and spicy as you drink a darker spirit.
Sekforde Botanical Mixer for Gin
English Garden botanicals with a hint of Raspberry
Key botanical ingredients: Raspberry, Rose & Sage
The juniper in the spirit is balanced with soft sweetness from raspberry and rose. With no quinine in the mixer, the gin’s secondary botanicals, typically citrus, cassia and coriander weave in and out of the dry, leafy finish of the drink. Naturally light in sugar, a delightful alternative to a G&T.
Sekforde Botanical Mixer for Whiskey
Delicate orange and Istrian botanicals
Key botanical ingredients: orange, rosemary, gentian
Sekforde will liberate your favourite whiskey’s dried fruit and spice flavour notes, while the gentle herbal notes are the perfect foil for the sweetness of the caramel and toasted grain flavours.
Pure but not simple, this distinctive tonic balances crisp bitterness with classic effervescence. Classic, classy and perfect for elevating premium gins and vodkas.
Light Tonic Water
Low in natural sugar and full of sparkling charm and character, with a seamless blend of bright bitters and soft sweetness. A classically effervescent light tonic water that blends seamlessly with warm rums and traditionally-flavoured gins.
Cucumber Tonic Water
A quintessential slice of thirst-quenching perfection. Sublimely sparkling fresh notes of cucumber marry beautifully with fruity vodkas and dry, floral gins.
Essentially – if the supplier turns up with a new cheese to taste and we go WOW – then it’s going to be waiting for you that day, with the staff briefed ready to let you know what awaits.
- Cerney Ash
- Golden Cross
- Tipsy Billy
- Rosary Ash
- Flower Marie
- Pennard Ridge
- Mrs. Kirkhams Lancashire
- Ford Farm Cave Aged Cheddar
- Lincolnshire Poacher Double Barrel
- Golden Cenarth
- Number 5 Goddess
- Morn Dew
- Baron Bigod
- Cote Hill
- Crozier Blue
- Blue Monday
- Lanark Blue
- Beenleigh Blue
- Harbourne Blue
- Royal Bassett Blue
Beer & Cider
- Republica, Lager, Windsor and Eton Brewery 4.8%
- Treason, IPA, Uprising 5.8%
- Curious Brew, Lager, Chapel Down 4.7%
- Guinness, Stout 4.1%
- Guardsman, Windsor and Eton Brewery, 4.2%
- Windsor Knot, Windsor and Eton Brewery, 4%
- Bond Brews, The Oxford Blue, Wokingham 4.4%
- Bond Brews, Best of British Bitter, Wokingham 4.1%
- Bond Brews, Goldi hops, Wokingham, 4.0%
- Bond Brews, Bengal Tiger, Wokingham 4.4%
- Gipsy Hill, Hepcat IPA, London 4.6%
- Savernake Gluten free Stout, Wiltshire 5.3%
- Alcohol free, Rothaus, Germany 0.5%
- Hefeweizen (Wheat beer), Rothaus, Germany 5.4%
- Vedett Blonde, Duvel Moortgat, Belgium 5%
- Kriek Brut, Liefmans, Belgium 6%
- Gouden Carolus Classic, Het Anker, Belgium 8.5%
- Gouden Carolus Ambrio, Het Anker, Belgium 8.5%
- Gouden Carolus Tripel, Het Anker, Belgium 9%
- Delirium Blonde, Brewery Huyghe, Belgium, 8.5%
- Brugse Zot, De Halve Maan, Belgium, 6%
- Orchard Pig Reveller, Cider 4.5%
- Cornish Orchards Pear, Cornwall 5%
- Pilton Cider, Somerset 5%
- Dalwhinnie 15 year old
- Dalmore 15 year old
- Glenlivet Founders Reserve
- Glenlivet 18 year old
- Bruichladdich Port Charlotte
- Lagavulin 16 year old
- Bowmore 18 year old
- Talisker Storm
- Ballentine`s Finest
- Johnnie Walker Black Label 12 year old
- Compass Box Hedonism Grain Whisky
- Royal Salute 21 year old
- Jack Daniels
- Gentleman Jack
- Wild Turkey Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Blantons Original Bourbon
- Baileys Irish Cream
- Tia Maria
- Frangelico Hazelnut Liqueur
- Amaretto Disaronno
- Pallini Limoncello
- Luxardo Sambuca
- Grand Marnier
- Sipsmith Sloe Gin
- Poire William Eau de Vie, Miclo
- Grappa Monovitigno Il Moscato 41%, Nonino
- Chartreuse Green Liqueur
- Irish Coffee – Jameson
- Baileys Coffee – Bailey
- Italian Coffee – Amaretto
- French Coffee – Grand Marnier
We offer three different flavours; Vanilla, Milk and Dark Chocolate.
- Martini Bianco
- Martini Rosso
- Campari Bitters
- Kir Royal
- Manzanilla Deliciosa, Valdespino, Spain
- Fino Inocente Single Vineyard, Valdespino, Spain
- Sipsmith London Dry Gin
- Hendricks Gin
- The Botanist Islay Dry Gin
- Blackdown, Sussex Dry Gin
- Monkey 47 Distillers Cut Dry Gin
- Malfy Gin, Con Lemone
- Boë Violet Gin
- Sipping Vodka, Sipsmith, London, England
- Belvedere, Poland
- Grey Goose, France
- Stolichnaya Elit, Russia
- Louis Royer VSOP
- Hennessy XO
- Janneau 5 years old
- Janneau XO
- Somerset Cider Brandy 10 Years Old
- Dupont Calvados VSOP
- Cardenal Mendoza, Solera Gran Reserva, Brandy de Jerez
- Espolon Reposado Tequila
- Tapatio Blanco
- Montelobos Mezcal
- Patron Silver
- El Dorado Blanco 3yo, Guyana
- Banks 5 Island Rum, Trinidad, Jamaica, Barbados and Guyana, Java
- Owneys Craft White Rum, New York
- El Dorado Gold 5yo, Guyana
- Mount Gay Black Barrel, Barbados
- Santa Teresa 1796, Venezuela
- Diplomatico Reserva Exclusiva, Venezuela
Sekforde Botanical Mixer especially for Rum
- Sloe gin Negroni
- Sipsmith London Cup
- Aperol Spritz
- Old Fashioned
- Espresso Martini
- Smoked Cashew Nuts
Make your own:
- 125g of Cashews, 2g of Salt, 2g Smoked Paprika, 1g Garlic Powder, 1 Pinch of Pepper, Smoked Olive oil.
- Cook at 180ºc for 8 minutes – shaking throughout.
- Kent Crisp – Sea Salt
- Kent Crisp – Sea Salt & Vinegar with Biddenden Cider
- Kent Crisp – Ashmore Cheese & Onion
- Kent Crisp – Roast Beef & Spitfire Ale